Clinic Beta-Launch Special
75 patients** will receive the early bird launch pricing!!
When you sign up now for the New Patient exam. Save $150 per person.
**69 Spots Remaining!!
Our New Patient appointments are $599. normally and consist of a two day process.
The first day is all about data collection. The follow up visit is about determing what type of care plan you’ll need if you qualify for care, and we can accept you as a patient in our Office.
To secure your appointment, we collect a deposit of $199 now, and the remainder at your first appointment.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 24-48 hours.
New Location | Status Update
- 8400 Perry Hwy, Ste 100
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- 8400 Perry Hwy, Ste 100
- Serving the Greater Pittsburgh, Cranberry, Wexford, North Hills, Robinson, Sewickley and McCandless locations!!
We’ve entered the build-out phase!!
To meet our patients high demand, we’ve opened a temporary location at the same address, Suite 102.
- GRAND OPENING: November 1st, 2020
[Beta Launch: September 1st, 2020]
- We couldn’t be more excited to get involved with the community
- See what we’ve been up to in the community by following our Medical Director, Dr. Livingston on Instagram.
New Patient Form | Pre Launch
- Comprehensive Goal-Oriented Consult & Medical Intake
- Neurological and Orthopedic Examinations
- Functional Range of Motion Analysis
- Quality of Life Assessment (Medically Objective)
- Computerized Postural Assessment
- Digital X-Rays**
- State of the Art Digital Spinal Analysis Rendering & Measurements
** If necessary
- Q1: What do the exams and initial visit consist of?
A1: This includes a detailed discussion of your health history along with your life goals. The Doctors will perform a comprehensive exam consisting of a series of complex neurological/orthopaedic tests, along with advanced digital postural and medical imaging (x-rays if necessary)
- Q2: What’s the follow up visit for?
A2: It takes time to digitally analysis your advanced imaging, develop a full protocol of traction, rehabilitation & therapeutic exercises, and home care for your Spine and health concerns. We’ll go over the detailed digital x-ray analysis, the report of findings for our treatment & rehab protocols, as well as what you need to do outside of the Office in order to get the same life changing results that likely brought you to our Clinic in the first place. If you want the same life altering results your friends and family have experienced, it really takes getting to the core of what’s wrong in your body, and how we can address the multi-faceted approach to health, as well as obtain any referrals for care that we don’t offer.
- Q3: Will I get X-Rays?
A3: Our protocols and level of clinical expertise require x-ray to truly perform structural correction. That said, not everyone needs structural correction, or wants to put in the effort it takes to achieve it. **X-Rays and advanced imaging are included in the new patient visit, but they are dependent on the exam warranting their medical necessity.
- Q4: Do you take insurance?
A4: Yes, we accept all major insurances. Every insurance is drastically different, as well as their coverages, and whether or not you have a condition that they will agree is medically necessary to treat. That’s up to your insurance, not us. For that reason, we’ll verify your insurance and coverages. If you have insurance, bring your card with you, and we’ll have your benefits verified for the follow up report of findings.